SEO is definitely a frustrating and time consuming process. Listed here are the 7 pesky things about it:
1. The constant change: It’s like playing whack-a-mole with your rankings. Just when you think you’ve mastered SEO, Google changes its algorithm. But don’t despair, SEO professionals. With a little bit of effort, you can stay ahead of the curve. Say whatever, If you want your website to be found by potential customers, you need to invest in SEO.
2. The black hat tactics: Don’t get too comfortable, black hat SEOs are always lurking in the shadows. These unscrupulous individuals use unethical tactics to try to game the system and rank higher in search results. This can be incredibly frustrating for legitimate businesses who are trying to play by the rules.
3. The unrealistic expectations: If you want to succeed in SEO, you need to be patient, realistic, and willing to put in the work. There are no shortcuts. SEO takes time, effort, and patience. It’s a long-term investment that can pay off handsomely, but it’s not a quick fix.
4. The long wait times: SEO is like a slow-cooked stew. It takes time, patience, and a lot of love to make it perfect. It can take months or even years to see the fruits of your labour, and that can be a long time to wait for something that you’re not sure is even working.
5. The jargon: SEO is full of jargon, and it can be really annoying for people who are not in the know. If you are not familiar with the terms Crawl rate, Page rank and backlinks dealing with SEO can be undoubtedly tough then definitely when you hear the experts talking about them.
6. The lack of control: Sure, you can do everything right – create high-quality content, optimise your website for relevant keywords, build backlinks – but there’s no guarantee that your site will rank well. It’s incredibly frustrating, and it’s one of the reasons why SEO can be so demoralising.
7. The lack of transparency: SEO is a black box. Google doesn’t share its algorithms with the public, so it’s impossible to know for sure what factors influence search rankings. Of course, there are plenty of SEO experts who claim to know the secret sauce to ranking high in search results. But without transparency from Google, it’s impossible to know for sure if these experts are legit or just blowing smoke.
So, there you have it. The 7 most annoying things about SEO. If you’re still reading this, you must be a glutton for punishment. Or maybe you’re just really desperate to rank high in search results.